Summer is here, which means the King aka Mango is back in our kitchens as well. Frozen Yogurt recipe for beating this summer heat.
- 2 medium sized mangoes
- 2 tsp honey
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- Cut the mangoes into squares and put them in a bowl.
- Add 150 ml of coconut milk and mix
- add honey and greek yogurt
- Add the remaining 150 ml of coconut milk and mix.
- Put this mixture in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes till you get a smooth paste.
- Transfer to a bowl and freeze for 2- 2.5 hours.