Summer is here, which means the King aka Mango is back in our kitchens as well. Frozen Yogurt recipe for beating this summer heat.
- 2 medium sized mangoes
- 2 tsp honey
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- Cut the mangoes into squares and put them in a bowl.
- Add 150 ml of coconut milk and mix
- add honey and greek yogurt
- Add the remaining 150 ml of coconut milk and mix.
- Put this mixture in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes till you get a smooth paste.
- Transfer to a bowl and freeze for 2- 2.5 hours.
I’ve been living and working in Bombay (I can’t get around to saying Mumbai, so sue me) for about 7 months now. Life has been, to say the least, tough personally and professionally. Yet, with hard lessons comes immense learning, and with deep pain comes the greatest strength.
During long, fourteen to sixteen hour workdays, it’s important to love yourself, surround yourself with positivity, with hope, and most importantly with endorphins-it’s crucial to laugh.
I read somewhere that it’s important to read as much as it is to write.
That, and a glass of wine on bad workdays.